Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy B-Day Chase!

Chase turned 6 today!!! My little man #1 is growing up way to fast.
He got to choose where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner.. and
McDonalds (Mick-a-donalds) it was!
Then it was home to have cake and open a few gifts.
Happy Birthday to Y-O-U!
 
His day started with blueberry pancakes.. I decorated his chair and hung some streamers...
I sent a balloon bouquet to his classroom.. guessing he really loved that..
It is quite the big deal to get something delivered to you in school when you are that age.
 Grandma Kathy and Boppa Sonny gave him a stack of $2 bills... boy did he love that.
 
 Time for the cake..and I must say that it turned out much better than the one I made for Shawn in March.  (You can look back at that post and see for yourself. His cake turned out AWFUL!)
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment