Well, this was a different We Fest for me... I survived without going. That hasn't happened for awhile. Jace just sat around and slept, with the exception of what you see here...
Addison modeled her swimwear...
Chase attempted to waterski for the first time.. I say attempted for a reason. I learned that kids must learn by experiencing, not solely by instruction. I tried to explain that he if starts to get pulled forward, he should LET GO of the rope.. He didn't seem to grasp that concept immediately and unfortunately got dragged underwater by the boat a short distance. He was very brave though and didn't cry. He didn't want to try again that day though.. but promised me he'd try it again soon. The smiling you see in the picture was obviously prior to trying the task at hand.
Otherwise we just spent time hanging out at my uncle's lake cabin... what a beautiful weekend, except for when it rained...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment